Apple AirPods In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
- For iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or Mac
- Automatically Turn On When Connected
- Audio Automatically Plays When in Ears
- Built-In Microphone
- 5 Hours of Listening On a Single Charge
- Includes Charging Case
- Reviews (0)
Wireless. Effortless. Magical.
Audio automatically plays as soon as you put the AirPods in your ears and pauses when you take them out. To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just double-tap to activate Siri. Plus, when you’re on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and focus on the sound of your voice.Additionally, they deliver 5 hours of listening time on a single charge, and they’re made to keep up with you, thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Just 15 minutes in the case gives you 3 hours of listening time.
- Automatically on, automatically connected
- One-tap setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri with a double-tap
- More than 24-hour battery life with charging case
- Charges quickly in the case
- Rich, high-quality audio and voice
- Seamless switching between devices
iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 PlusiPad Models: iPad mini 2, Air, Air 2, mini 3, mini 4, Pro (9.7 and 12.9″),iPod Models: iPod touch 6th Generation, Watch Models: 38 and 42mm Case
Designed by Apple
Automatically on, automatically connected¹
One-tap setup for all your Apple devices
Quick access to Siri with a double tap²
More than 24-hour battery life with Charging Case³
Charges quickly in the case
Rich, high-quality audio and voice
Seamless switching between devices
¹Requires an iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3.
²Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
³Testing conducted by Apple in August 2016 using preproduction AirPods units and software paired with preproduction iPhone 7 units and software.
The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding).
Volume was set to 50%. Testing consisted of full AirPods battery discharge while playing audio until the first AirPod stopped playback.
The drained AirPods were charged for 30 minutes, then audio playback was continued until the first AirPod stopped playback. This cycle was repeated until both the AirPods and the Charging Case were fully discharged.
Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors.
- AirPods: Bluetooth
- Charging Case: Lightning connector
AirPods Sensors (each)
- Dual beam-forming microphones
- Dual optical sensors
- Motion-detecting accelerometer
- Speech-detecting accelerometer
Power and Battery
- AirPods with Charging Case: More than 24 hours listening time, up to 11 hours talk time
- AirPods (single charge): Up to 5 hours listening time, Up to 2 hours talk time
- 15 minutes in the case equals 3 hours listening time or over an hour of talk time
- iPhone, iPad and iPod touch models with iOS 10 or later
- Apple Watch models with watchOS 3 or later
- Mac models with macOS Sierra or later
What’s in the Box:
- Charging Case
- Lightning to USB Cable
- AirPods (each): 0.65″ x 0.71″ x 1.59″
- Charging Case: 1.74″ x 0.84″ x 2.11″
- AirPods (each): 0.14 oz
- Charging Case: 1.34 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
There are no reviews yet.